By using this Source Code China
book promotion website (“the Website”), you consent to the collection and use of the information as described here by I.T. UNITED (Information Technology United Corporation). You can choose not to provide personal information and still be able to access most of the Website. If you choose to provide personal information, the following policy will govern how we use and protect your information.
This statement states the privacy practices for the Website. You will be notified of:
• The organization collecting your personal information;
• The content and nature of your personally identifiable information which is collected;
• With whom the information may be shared;
• How the information is used;
• What choices you have regarding the collection, use and distribution of Your information;
• What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information; and,
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to privacy(at)ituc.com by email. To return to the website, please use the "Back" button on your browser.
1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors
In order to access certain subscriber services or restricted areas within any of our websites, we may require that you provide certain identifying information. This information may include your legal name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, subscriber name or screen name, password used to access our services, method of payment, and, if applicable, credit card number. We reserve the right to request any additional information necessary to establish and maintain your account for use of these services.
I.T. UNITED automatically collects and/or tracks:
• The home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of client computer, and type of web browser of visitors to our website,
• The e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with us via e-mail, post messages to our bulletin boards, or post messages to our chat groups,
• Information knowingly provided by the visitor in registration forms, surveys, and contest entries, and
• Aggregate or specific information on what pages visitors access.
Some I.T. UNITED pages use a technology called "cookies" so that we can better serve visitors when they visit our website, request additional information about our company, products or services, or participate in various activities posted on our site.
Cookies allow us to enhance the user experience and deliver personalized content. What this means in real terms is that you will not have to re-register every time you visit our site, and by following your path through our Site we can see what really interests. This information assists us in providing what you want.
Although cookies are stored on Your hard drive and not stored, in any form, by us, You can set Your browser to provide notice whenever a cookie is received, which gives You the opportunity to decide whether to accept it or not.
2. Use of Personal Data Collected
Personal data collected by us will be used for marketing, promotional and feedback purposes, for a statistical analysis of users' behavior, for product development or enhancement, for content improvement, and to customize content and layout of our site. Names, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone numbers collected may be added to our databases and used for future contact regarding new products and services, upcoming events, status of orders placed online, and customer service.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
We maintain a secured area on our site for transmission of personal data, and store all personal data in a private database which is not connected to the Internet. Any third party to which we provide, rent, sell or otherwise disclose data collected from visitors to our site will be carefully pre-screened, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the data provided solely for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that visitors to our site might find of interest.
You should note that although we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal data, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. We will have no liability for disclosure of such data due to errors in transmission or interception by unauthorized acts of third parties.
4. Opt-Out Rights
You may opt out of having your personal information disclosed to third parties (excluding any mandatory disclosure to government agencies), or used by us or third parties to send promotional materials to the visitor, by contacting us by e-mail or by checking the appropriate box on the online form.
5. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data
Upon request by e-mail or by mail, we will provide you with a summary of your personal information retained by us. You may modify, correct, or update your personal record or have it removed from our database. I.T. UNITED will only send personal records to the e-mail address on file for the visitor name associated with it.
6. Our Right to Contact You